View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #8
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Are you sure they're necessary? Looking at the code, the section offset is set independently of the offset of the first article in the section and the length is set as next_section.offset - section.offset
You're right, I just checked it. Since I reset the section urls in the oeb.toc to feed_xx/index.html (from feed_xx/article_0/index.html) and associated them with the beginning of the TOC, we don't need the "toc" index nodes. They were in from an earlier iteration and ended up redundant. However, in running a quick test it looks like I've found a feed where there is still a problem in some parts of the periodical going "back" to the Sections and Articles view, so I'll have to look into that--it maybe a TBS boundary condition I heven't seen before. If you like you can hold off merging the code changes until I've run that down and I'll give you new code files (with the redundant toc index nodes removed).
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote