View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 11:49 AM   #63
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by random43743 View Post
Would it be possible to create collections only by certain tags from a list? (e.g. Non-fiction, Romance, Classic literature, Fantasy, …) and leave all other tags aside?
You can set it up to include tags, and then define a list of tags to ignore. Now, this works well if you only have a few to ignore, but I know every time I download tags from the net I get a ton of them that I usually cleanup. But if you keep them or use a lot, then this might not be the best way.

I'll give some thought to adding an include only certain tags option along with the ignore certain tags option.