View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:44 AM   #16
lack
Zealot
lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.

Device: PRS-650
There was a flame-filled thread that discussed the same thing, and something I learn from it, is that the issue is not as simple as which one is "Better in (my) eyes"

Just like the poll shows, ppl mileage vary. If you intend to research this more carefully, ask them what kind of activity they are doing in which display and whether the straining experience differ in each activity. Consider also the medium, if we talk LCD, is it monitor, a smartphone, a tablet, or so on. If it is a portable device ask them how was their body position etc etc...

Just my 2 cent.

For me, I can safely say I use LCD monitor for many hours in a day without any problem, but that is work. Once I get home and try to read book on it, I won't last 2 hrs. Eink (just reading of course) oth, I can last triple that mileage easily.
lack is offline   Reply With Quote