View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 10:59 AM   #13
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Thanks folks. Jackie - that's the exact syntax I used to create the files, and got most of them from the revdanica site.

I've attached an image of the keyboard I see in the default eng-rus dictionary that came with the device.

I've also attached an image of the keyboard I see for every other dictionary I've tried - including the Longman, posted above. It's working the same as the other dictionaries I've converted. The not-working keyboard pops up, and if I open the keyboard to enter a word directly, it freezes up - my only option being the big round back button.

Changes made to my system: updated to 15.2, added fbreader 180 to the system (though this happens in all the apps I've tried, including the basic dictionary app which is the one I most want to get working). This continues to occur after a hard-reset to factory (15.2) with no other changes to the system as well. The issue only seems to come up when hitting the little keyboard icon to bring up the keyboard(s) shown in the picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	any dictionary other than defaul eng-russian.JPG
Views:	598
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	55639   Click image for larger version

Name:	default eng-russian dictionary.JPG
Views:	616
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	55640  

Last edited by guyanonymous; 07-24-2010 at 11:38 AM.
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote