View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 11:39 PM   #8
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
OK, I reset things, and put the default Eng-Russian dictionary back.

The keyboard works fine in it, but not in the other dictionaries present...It's a completely different keyboard, really just an array of letters in 3 groups (instead of the array of letters in individual boxes of the working keyboard)...

Problem described well in the start of this post (occurs for every .dic file I've tried other than the default eng-rus one): https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...onary+keyboard

I've tried converting .dsl files as well as .xdxf files both with "eng" and "rus". In both cases, the basic keyboard that appears doesn't function at all, and the "rus" setting gives me a cyriclic keyboard. Has the dictionary converter software been updated?

Last edited by guyanonymous; 07-24-2010 at 02:36 AM.
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote