View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 06:37 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
What is your primary use for the Echo?

For me, it's music and audiobooks. With only three apps onboard so far -- Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, TuneIn Radio -- the music selections are quite good. Audiobook playback is very weak without dedicated apps like Audible and OverDrive. Hopefully, that changes in the near future.

Right now, I'm listening to Grieg - 100 Supreme Classical Masterpieces via Amazon Music. He's one of my top three composers. The other two are Mozart and Tchaikovsky. Earlier today, I was listening to The Planets by Holst via Prime Music.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote