View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #13
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
For convenience, I have attached my own keystore Attachment 77314 which contains dev keys for all developers of this forum to date (except for vanhoa, the chinese chess developer, which I don't know the keystore password).
Update: I have managed to finaly add vanhoa dev keys here is my updated keystore: developer.keystore.2011-10-03.zip

Thanks to http://conshell.net/wiki/index.php/K...ert_extraction which showed me how to fight keytool and openssl : the trick consisting in extracting the 3 .der certificates from a vanhoa.keystore (having an unknown password) and reimporting them into a new.keystore which I set the password to password which I could finaly merge to the developer.keystore.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote