View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by admonuser View Post
I just happened to install the reader library app on my Android dev, I have ver 3.2 and I´m not able to sign in to my account, I tried on my computer and with my smartphone and it works perfectly, I have heard something about the app having this issue on tablets using Android 3.0 or later, I will appreciate any updates on this problem, thanks a million!
Probably never will work. The app is still version 1.0 seven months after initial release.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote