View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #5
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
None.

Do not specify any font, let the user choose his/her preferred font. I usually like serif better.
This implies that the user is able to choose a custom font. Most Reading Systems are not this flexible.

I agree with the general idea though, but one has to accept reality. In light of this, I find that using a "sensible" typeface (say, Caecilia) for the book is usually a good idea. The default RS fonts usually suck pretty bad.

Last edited by Valloric; 06-12-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote