View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartolucci View Post
I put this ebook together a while ago and I feel bad that only now am I posting it for other people. Gibbon's History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire is one of those books that demonstrates how useful ebooks can be. In paper form it's so massive that I never carry it around, so I very rarely make any progress, but in ebook form I always have it and can slowly make progress.

I added title and author metadata, broke up the 6 volumes into their 71 chapters, added a table of contents, and cleaned up some of the weird characters. I've also added a map from what I think was the original printing of the book but it still doesn't look good on the kindle screen. Eventually I plan on breaking the map into smaller pieces that will look better on the small screen.
Thanks!
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote