View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 08:51 PM   #2
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolores M. View Post
All the step-by-step tutorial type bks (think ... for Dummies series) are either published prior to 2017 (usually 2015) OR are listed for the New 2019 release.
I would appreciate suggestions about any suitable bks. And, if I have to get bks that are technically written for a release other than 2017, do you think those for the 2015 or the new 2019 release of the Fire 7 would be more compatible? Thank you for your help!
The problem I called out in reviews of these books is that they only covered what was in the Fire help pages. Thus although the screens have a "Copy to Clipboard" function Clipboard is not mentioned in the books and I had to ask here to discover how to paste its contents.

As to differences from 2015 to 2019, such items as the book reading App/ component have been updated often to match the App that is supplied for non-Fire Android tablets and phones.

So I suggest choosing any well-reviewed book and asking here if things look odd.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote