View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 02:31 PM   #5
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
Where is the best place to buy a Kobo ereader in case a return might become necessary? Walmart store? Walmart online? Kobo.com? Other?
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
True, the focus of this thread is intended to be on how best to buy and be in a good position to secure an easy Kobo return should a return become necessary.
Maybe I'm dense, but even with your explanation, these seem to be two threads without a differentiation.

(In the US) Walmart is the best place to buy a Kobo because of the ease of returns. I'm one of those that really doesn't care for Walmart as an entity. But they are the best place to buy a Kobo.

You should be able to order the Kobo online, have it shipped to your house and if you hate it or it hates you, you can trudge to your local Walmart, marvel at the people that come out of the woodwork to shop there and return your Kobo easily.

If you follow my sage advice, make sure when you purchase online that Walmart is the seller rather than a third party vendor.
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote