View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 09:06 AM   #205
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
I am using moon+reader would like to know how can I see my cover books( that in moon+reader are recognized from the first page. In particulary as I was using SONY ereader as some of you, I really, really like the feature I can see as start page the cover of the book I am reading, so that I switch on and can start read the book
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote