View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 03:13 PM   #21
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
What about gmail and chrome?
Those would be some of the Google apps I was talking about. Gmail, Chrome, the Google app, Google Photos, Phone, Contacts, etc all have an uninstall button on my Pixel.

I haven't tried uninstalling them as I find them useful. Though I do use AquaMail instead of Gmail and I switch at will between Firefox (where I set Bing as the default search engine) and Chrome (my phone is about the only place I do like Chrome, actually).

One benefit of the Pixel, I updated to Android 10 this weekend. Anyone else running that?

Last edited by ZodWallop; 09-09-2019 at 03:15 PM.
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote