View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #15
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo H2O, Kindle Touch
Goal: 150 books in 2014

I've already joined Roof Beam Reader's 2014 challenge, which is to read a dozen specific books that you've owned for at least a year. Two alternates are permitted, and I'm still finalizing the complete list over on Goodreads.

As for my main challenge, it looks like I'm on track to hit 152 books for 2013. Normally, that would mean setting my 2014 goal to 150-160, but I haven't decided yet. I may start doing some writing, if the ideas I've got firm up, and that costs reading time.

I'll be joining the Goodreads challenge to track the main list, as I have for the past couple of years.

Total goal: 150.
Finished: These.
Now reading: This.
RBR challenge: At least 12 of these.

Early March update

Total progress: 27/150 read (on track)
RBR progress: 9/12 read, 10th started. Should finish the challenge this month.
Honorable mention: Replaced several physical books with ebooks.

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-01-2014 at 02:12 PM. Reason: March update.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote