View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 01:49 AM   #68
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7, iPhone SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
This is silly, and of course your current phone won't support iOS 8, which will only be an incremental upgrade anyway.

I'm getting annoyed by this nickel-and-diming. UK and EU customers are also getting the shaft on price. On top of that, the cost of replacement devices from AppleCare+ has gone up from $49 to $79.
And I am getting annoyed at people misinterpreting what I say. I did not say nobody else had bad pricing. I said Australia's pricing sucks. I also did not imagine for one moment that I would be upgrading the OS on my current phone. I did imagine I would upgrade to a newer phone.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 09-11-2013 at 01:53 AM. Reason: clarification
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote