View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #18
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex12ma View Post
I received a mail from customer support that they have added the book to my library and told to sync to my desktop application.I checked and indeed they have added the book and I synced and was able to download the book to my desktop application.
Congratulations~!

I hope I'll be that lucky.

Also...curiosity question for those reading: Has your purchase had a coupon associated with it? (Mine did, so I was wondering...)
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote