View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 05:51 PM   #1103
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolgan View Post
I tried that, and it worked on some, but not all. I've ended up just going through and setting them manually in calibre, and disabling date syncing from Goodreads completely. Easier than fighting it at this point. Thank you for the suggestion!
One problem for what you are reporting is that I don't use the shelf sync. I do all this in calibre and sync from calibre to goodreads. As much as possible, I find a single place to maintain my data and then push it to elsewhere as needed. For books, calibre is that single place.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote