View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 01:05 PM   #25
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
i don't understand why ebook manufacturers don't just use the label system ala gmail for managing collections. you can think of a label as a category. and a label doesn't have to be limited to a single word. this is the most intuitive and elegant way to manage any file, not just ebooks. you attach as many labels as you want to a book. then just search for that label. the results should show the book(s) with that label along with all other labels that are attached to that book.

i don't use calibre that much, but i know it has a keyword area. is it possible to search by keywords once you have it in the ereader? if yes, this is one way to manage collections.

Last edited by rem736; 03-19-2019 at 01:32 PM.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote