View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 12:48 PM   #8
Trane
Groupie
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
<h4> is usually pushing it, and once you hit <h5>, it's usually a sign the book can be organized/restructured in a better way.
Thanks Tex and yes, I'm well aware and spent years (literally) organizing and re-organizing the material to be as clear and concise as possible, flow as easily as possible, and with the fewest nested levels as possible. Unfortunately h5 was required in certain chapters.

I appreciate very much your willingness to take the time to look at the TOC. Since I spent 5yrs in the late 90s researching online data mining and triangulation, it put me off my feed for doing certain things online (no FB or social apps, different pens in every forum I use, a VPN etc. as I am a privacy advocate). And I want to keep my professional work separate from everything else, so I prefer not to supply it. But that's very kind to be willing to take a look at it. I am confident however in its structure. Maybe foolishly.

@theducks - Thanks SO MUCH for that... am just finishing morning chores then will be working on that today for the rest of the day. Will report back how it went or ask questions if I need to, once I'm on it. Again, thanks so much for your time!
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote