View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:36 AM   #59
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tyson View Post
For you. I can read 1000 books in a year if I decide to watch less tv etc. and have done. Only read about 800 last year as got sidetracked by freezone radio and ABC iview. My calibre library has over 10K books, I also have one for some comics and one for some RPG stuff.

Thats really something! 1000 books in a year thats kind of mind blowing. To achieve that number reading a certain amount of books per day must be a daily goal.

On the original topic, I once also trapped by grab this eBook its free. Have stopped about a year ago after realizing that:

1) I forget why I grabbed the book in the first place
2 )Realizing that I really wont be able to read all these books and at the end of the day if I did not grab a book when it was free. If I am really interested in the book I will go buy it.

Life is simpler when I am not a eBook hoarder
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote