View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #4
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Bitgod,

Penguin had this issue when ebooks first started to become mainstream. I spent a good few hours of time going back and forth with the Sony store and FW for their shoddy formatting. The worst offender was a SM Stirling book I picked up...it had flat out missing text. And a couple of really weird spacing errors with just about any other nastiness you could think of.

A couple of emails to the distributor kind of helped light a fire under their ass for some of the books and they were fixed within a couple weeks or two. You'd think that these places would have a Q/A department.

If you bought it on iBooks, I'd send a nasty email to Mapple. They seem to be the king of the sheep right now.

Every publisher has their issues, but I think Penguin has been the biggest offender..
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote