View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 03:13 PM   #8
Moxie Mezcal
Human Fly
Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPad
Those look fantastic, Moejoe! It's great to see you're writing again.

Do you think you'll have any new stuff ready by Dec 1? If so, you should think about participating in Free-E-Day (http://freeeday.wordpress.com). It's a great event organized by Dan Holloway (Songs from the Other Side of the Wall) where dozens of writers, musicians, and artists from around the world are going to give their work away for free. Since all your stuff is free anyways, it seems like it'd be a great way for you to reach some new readers.

Check out the site and send Dan a message if you're interested. He's a really cool guy, great writer, and cares passionately about indie culture.

(And by the way, I'm finishing up a couple new shorts that I'm going to release on Dec 1 as my contribution to the event.)
Moxie Mezcal is offline   Reply With Quote