View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 06:52 PM   #29
jeankap
EReading Gadget Maven
jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: All of 'em.
Yeah, they finally got back to me, too. I was able to download 3 of 9 files into ADE (5 of the total amount of files were from previous purchases). None of them will open in Sony eReader Library, let alone sync over to my 300.

I'll give them another 48 hours, but I'm pretty certain that this is going to wind up being a too little too late situation.

For what it's worth, I did some googling, and found a temporary working workaround on the Adobe forums - with ADE closed, go into the ADE folder, delete the restore folder, the error.log, and the import.log, which essentially "resets" the ADE state when you start it back up. This was the only way I was able to import the 3 files that actually worked (in ADE only, though). Unfortunately, the workaround stopped working after the 3rd book. So now I have 3 books that I can read on my Mac, but nowhere else.

Lovely. I'm not calling Amex off them yet.
jeankap is offline   Reply With Quote