View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #7
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Thanks Nick - good suggestions.
Oops, I just reread your issue about converting .prc/.mobi ebooks directly to .epub and my suggestions can't help as Mobipocket Creator inserts those non-standard height= and width= attributes automatically into the .prc ebook. The embedded .html within a .prc ebook that gets extracted and converted by calibre ALREADY has those Mobipocket-specific tags/attributes and so it would be up to calibre to ensure your desired interactions are honoured.

In a bid to help further, can you post what the "calibrex" style is in the .css files within your result .epub. Or just upload your problematic .epub here and I'll see for myself what specific interference cailbre is enacting with that class="calibrex".

Now if you want to make your .epub using the comman line 'ebook-convert' (like I do), then you can use your underlying .html code (with my suggestions above) to make your .epub.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote