View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
I left in what lines? Oh and Chapter One is H2 formatted? Could you please explain what you mean?

Could there be a special problem in LRF? I can't read that on hardware, sorry. And the Sony library is not installed. Anyway: Chapter One should be formatted and the lines should be 33% only.

Edit: I have seen the book in Calibre now. It IS quite ugly as the lines are full and Chapter One really is not formatted. I will try to create another book directly from my source file and remedy the problem.

Sorry for the problems. Should be remedied now! v2 11 views. Please let me know if that displays okay.

Last edited by mtravellerh; 01-18-2009 at 01:17 PM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote