View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 11:44 PM   #1
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Version 0.4.106 glitches

So I upgraded to calibre version 0.4.106. I noticed that in the Date column, the month of oct has been changed to okt. Also, when I plug in my 505, all book tags are not shown, although the collections still exist in my 505 when I unplug it. Anybody know what's causing these?

Also, when I right-click on calibre's tray icon, the pop-up window stopped showing up. It showed up the first few times I tried it. Update: This seems to be intermittent. Now it's showing up again.

Last edited by Seabound; 11-22-2008 at 11:49 PM.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote