View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 10:03 PM   #23
virtualdxs
|_| |3 Ǝ Ʀ G 3 3 |<
virtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
Ha - what I meant was show us what project you are working on? A pic of your "rig" or just a description of what you are doing with radio on the Kindle. It sounds interesting. 20+ years ago I took some classes on that but dropped out. Not for me at the time.

I didn't mean to imply you weren't telling the truth, I was just joking around. Sorry for the confusion.
No, I knew that you were kidding. Hence the winky icon next to the title.

I just wanted to try out EchoLink, but I can't access the Internet outside of going through my Kindle (via SSH Tunnel). But Java doesn't do SOCKS(as far as I know). So what I have to do is run an EchoLink proxy on my Kindle and connect through there. The only radio hardware I have is a >5 watt Baofeng UV-5RA, so no rig.

By the way, as the screenshot said, my call sign is KG7HVV.
virtualdxs is offline   Reply With Quote