View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
1st Gen. Kindle Fire case suggestions?

I figure everybody needs a break from all the Paperwhite 2, and Fire HDX posts, so...

I recently added a 1st Gen. Fire to my collection. One thing I'm a firm believer in re Kindles in general is cases. Sure they add weight, but after seeing what an eInk screen is and after dropping my HD and having the case pop open 1/4 of the way around, I don't Kindle naked anymore.

If you can get past the Amazon price for their cases, they're usually pretty decent, so I figured I'd look for one of them, first. The weird thing is that I haven't found a listing for a regular Amazon case. It seems like most of the listings are for Marware cases, and I'm not crazy about the way the elastic gets all stretched out of shape with use.

Does anybody have a "formal" Amazon case for a Fire, and if so do you have a link to it? Does anybody else have a case that they really like... (at a decent price?)

Thanks for your input.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote