View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 11:28 AM   #10
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
OK I'll start with the Polish version and see how far I can get. I was a little disturbed when I saw this comment in the Modify Epub version:
Quote:
Originally this plugin tried to use a Container class used in the calibre source code. However having overriden so many methods to fix bugs or alter behaviour to suit my needs in the end I gave up on inheritance and copied.
... but I don't suppose the current Polish version was around when Modify Epub was first written. Perhaps if kiwidude ever drops by this thread he'll shed some light.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote