View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 06:48 AM   #1076
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
When you use dropbox, od a double check and make sure your files transfered. I received a message that they had but noticed I was missing 2/3 of my books. I looked at the folder in dropbox and many of them had a blue symbol instead of a green check. I reopened Calibre and saved to dropbox again and this time all was well.

I am keeping all of my books on my iPad. I have 64 GB of space and a WiFi model. By having them all on the device, I can make sure that I have what I want, when I want it. Call me silly, but I have the space so why not?

I am looking forward to folders though.