View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:41 AM   #9
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
I had a very similar problem with the Glo I bought and it was due to a faulty device. I took it back to the bookstore and they exchanged it immediately, no questions asked. When I got home, the setup was so easy and straightforward that it removed all doubt about the previous device. But it's such a bummer when you get home with a new "toy" that you've excited about, and you can't get it to work!
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote