View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztush View Post
I think kobo only support their PDF books. Sideloaded PDF and converted PDF might have problems on kobo.
I have never seen a Kobo supplied PDF. As far as I can tell, all PDF have to be sideloaded.

For the problem, there seem to be some navigation problems with PDF in the current firmware. I has been discussed here, but I haven't paid much attention as I don't tend to use PDF. Unless they have complicated formatting (lots of tables, pictures, multi-column etc), it is generally better to convert them to ePub.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote