View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #57
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villordsutch View Post
I can't seem to get Handbrake right.

Normal 1hr and 30min DVDs are coming out of 2gb bordering on 3gb

Can anyone please share their settings so I can get this hit on the head? I'd like to get it sorted by tomorrow morning tbh as I'm planning on ripping 3 or 4 DVDs to drop a movie on their KindleFireHDs and pack them away.

I use the iPhone preset in handbrake. A 90 minute movie weighs in at about 600mb. If you don't mind a slightly softer image, the iPod touch preset creates files that are about 400mb in size.

Last edited by WillysJeepMan; 11-26-2012 at 09:11 PM.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote