View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I don't use the keyboard that much - just in Notepad to record books I've read - and I can't see pushing shift+spacebar by accident - I don't hold the K3 anywhere near those two, and my keyboard is a bit stiff. Oh, well. I'm currently leaning toward the "it's possessed" theory, as the "it's jealous over my hypothetical paperwhite" doesn't hold up - I don't discuss the paperwhite in my k3's hearing.
It is possessed by the spirit of Jeff Bezos. He's trying to force you to upgrade.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote