View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #5
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
I've definitely noticed this issue, though it for me it usually disappears after I do a page refresh. I'm not convinced that it's a software issue instead of a hardware issue, but if it is I imagine they should be able to fix it pretty quickly because I would think the software team is different than the hardware team trying to fix uneven lighting, blotchiness, etc.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote