View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #128
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
We have a few cheap books via Amazon in the USA. Don't forget that there are a lot of free books here at MobileRead. I'm not sure how many are in a language you would prefer, but there are a lot of classics available.
I'd love to read those free classics, but classics are unfortunately often to difficult for me in English. I read modern English fine though. So I hope to find a lot of those modern English books for cheap prices
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote