View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 08:38 PM   #89
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I would like to offer anyone who is on this thread a code for any of the bundles that I have gotten via mobile read so far. Please either right back here or PM me with which bundle you would like the code for and include your email address and I will send you a code for that bundle, I have several bundles to offer, Baen bundles for: July 2012, December 2011, March 2012, May 2012 and February 2012. Sorry these are a little out of order, that's the order that I got the codes in. I will go to baen customer support and see about them sending me a code which I will either email or PM to the person who requested according to what you tell me to do. This may take me a little while to get the code for you so please be patient while I obtain the code
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote