View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:52 PM   #20
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I guess I just don't understand the whole thing but to each his own.

How many classrooms/teachers/districts are going to use $15 textbooks that are ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE IPAD? If you do that, you've got to make sure every kid in school has an ipad...and doesn't just play Angry Birds during class while wandering the internet and listening to music and 'apple chatting' the girl two rows over while fighting with the kid in the seat next to his over the 120v outlet they had to install so the ipads wouldn't die in the middle of lecture.

Yes, I know that's a silly, congested run on sentence
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote