View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:20 AM   #179
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Sent congratulations Karma your way!!
One day I might get there but I know it won't be this year.
Thank you for the Karma!
I don't think I'm going to do the a challenge next year, just keep a list of the books I've read. Looking back at what I've read this year I can see I have changed my reading a lot. Before 2011 I read longer books than I did this year. And I know I've been putting off reading long books. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy the challenge but I like to go back to an easier pace. My personal challenge for next year (actually starting now) is for every new book series I start I have to finish two that I'm currently reading.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote