View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 05:37 AM   #18
Rjl2001
Enthusiast
Rjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Nook Classic Wifi, Nook Color (rooted)
The announcement of the new Kindle Touch will probably be enough for me to hold off on buying a Nook Touch until I can at least get an honest comparison. I started off with a Nook Color, then bought a Nook Classic and realized how much I liked having an eink display for reading outdoors. Was really tempted when the Nook Touch came out but still haven't bought one. I have also given my Nook Classic to my sister, got my brother the Nook Touch for his birthday, and with a spur of the moment purchase got myself a Sony PRS350. I have been trying to sell the Sony 350 for the last couple months so I could use the money towards the Nook Touch. But as I said it looks like it would be worthwhile to wait until the new Kindles come out and I can get a good look at them. Heck, even the Kindle Fire looks appealing to me but will have to see what their Android App support is like.

For some reason I generally like buying products from a company other than the market leader for that product. Have never bought/owned an Apple product in my life. Cell phones have mostly been Nokia's. Don't think I've ever bought a Sony piece of electronics (oops, except the ereader), or HP for that matter. Cameras have been Fuji or Pentax, not Canon or Nikon. Don't have any Nike shoes/clothes. Not sure there's a good explanation for any of that, I guess I prefer to be different.
Rjl2001 is offline   Reply With Quote