Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 10:01 PM   #73
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Picked up a leather case (Ex-point brand) at Borders today. They're 25% off ($30.23 including tax). It's one of those universal ones but on the package it says it's made for Kobo eReader. It looks attractive with the grey interior and pockets. Feels nice. Straps aren't gaudy. I'm just glad I found something. Using an ill-fitting case for a Sony 700 was getting old. I may pick up another one just to have. Accessories are hard to find in the U.S. This cover isn't even listed on the Ex-point website. Maybe they'll be marked down some more at Borders in a few days.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0097.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	75178   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0098.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	75179   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0103.jpg
Views:	325