View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
I attempted to read Wicked after having seen the musical adaptation. I say attempted because I only got a fourth of the way into the book before tossing it in frustration. It wasn't due to its grammatical quality or any such other common complaints, but rather it was the characters. I had yet to meet one I liked and cared about 1/4 into the book, and could not justify spending more time on it. I assume I was showing some great bias due to my love of the musical and its characters.

I will follow this thread to see if anyone can convince me to pick it back up.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote