View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by heritage View Post
My wife and I share a Kindle. How do I go to the beginning of a book? When she finishes, all I get is the last page of a book she finished.

Who ever wrote the software made it easy to buy a book but very nasty to use. As a software developer, I would be embarrassed to have designed the Kindle's OS.
Software developers brains must work differently than normal peoples.

The K1 and K3 are pretty intuitive.....if you are willing to press a few buttons to see what they do.

Reading the manual might help, also. Try page 14.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote