View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #20
MrPLD
Author's pet-geek
MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Onyx Boox M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
Well, though I agree, I wouldn't dump it all on Bill Gates' lap... he was just taking advantage of what was a very dysfunctional system in the first place. Although that has a lot of parallels to those pirating ebooks...
Oh, believe me, I don't "blame" Microsoft or Bill - I think he was brilliant and did take advantage of everything he could and 98% of the computer using consumers got dragged along for the ride by the mass of the tidal wave of other people. That said, it doesn't stop me championing against another era of undocumented lock-in
MrPLD is offline   Reply With Quote