View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #8
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbow9 View Post
Just curious, when did you guys order and what shipping method did you choose? I placed my pre-order on August 3 from theezreader.com and I still have not received a shipping notification.
You should have received an order confirmation immediately. If not, contact ASTAK.

I ordered the first day, July 31, and I just received the email about the colors not shipping until Sept 8. The ones who ordered the Black or White have been receiving their shipping notices. If you don't get a notice today, you might want to verify what email you used, and then check with Astak at Astak.com's support page.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote