View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 08:14 AM   #6
disconnected
Fanatic
disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra, H2O2e2, Clara, Auras, Kindles, Nooks, Sony, iPAQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
I wonder if Amazon Kindle regrets having a deep bench with a very strong entry-level model and then three excellent upper-level with the Paperwhite, the Voyage, and the new Oasis.
I'm just sorry that they've seemingly abandoned the smaller-and-lighter experiment. I think the fractional battery idea was going a bit too far but other than that I quite like the first Oasis.

Kobo's done the same thing. The lovely little first generation Aura has been downgraded to entry-level (I felt compelled to buy two spare originals on Ebay); the current models are blah, large, and jumbo.
disconnected is offline   Reply With Quote