View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 10:44 AM   #2
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I have a 64GB sd card in my Boyue T63 - mainly because it was the only card I had on hand when my Boyue arrived! It works just fine; the Boyue 'sees' its full capacity, even if I may never need it all. I have an Onyx C67ML Carta 2 as well, but I haven't tried the 64GB card in it. Not yet, anyway.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote