View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 06:42 AM   #2
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingbunny View Post
Well, apart from reading in the dark with brightness set to 1%, for which it's great.

But I really don't see why you'd ever want to turn up the brightness to anything higher than max 10-15%.

Personally I read without the frontlight during the day/in well-lit rooms.

If you want read from a glowing screen you might as well use a smartphone or tablet. (I understand the technology is different, but still.)

Genuinely curious to hear from some people reading with the frontlight on at all times!
I don't have a Clara HD (I have a Glo HD), and I always have the light on: 30% with ambient light available, 10% (and inverted screen) in the dark.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote