View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 06:29 AM   #302
ReadingManiac
Genre Jumper
ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverHaze View Post
I'm going to bump this for a quick question. Are any of the hordes of endlessly pumped out indie sci-fi sold on Amazon worth reading? With the sheer amount of content being produced there must be some gems right?
Depends what sort of scifi you like. I'm better informed on the Fantasy end of things but there are some good ones out there. On the bottom line, samples are your friend.

I can recommend Time Shifters by Shanna Lauffey if you like time travel. I'm a little behind on space stuff at present.
ReadingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote